SALT LAKE CITY – July 21, 2010 – inContact, Inc.® (NASDAQ: SAAS), the market leader in on-demand contact center software and agent optimization tools, announces its fifth annual inContact User Conference (ICUC) to be held in Salt Lake City September 20-23. ICUC is geared toward empowering contact centers to operate more efficiently, optimize the cost and quality of every customer interaction, create new pathways to profit and ensure ongoing business improvement and growth. It features four days of in-depth training, thought leading breakout sessions and keynotes from customer service specialists Bruce Temkin and Chip Bell.
Temkin is a customer experience transformist, helping large organizations improve business results by changing how they deal with customers. He examines strategy, marketing, interaction design, customer service, and leadership practices. Prior to founding the Temkin Group, he was Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, focusing on customer experience. During his last few years at Forrester, he was the company’s most-read analyst for 13 consecutive quarters and published many of the analyst firm’s most popular research reports on customer experience.
The basis of Bell’s work is all about fostering productive relationships. He has shared his philosophy in 18 books, 300 customer service-related articles and numerous television appearances. His imaginative and successful strategies for developing substantial relationships between customers, partners, co-workers, etc., help companies produce devoted customers and an elevated bottom-line. His specialty is helping organizations develop a cult-like following that creates dramatic business growth even in challenging economic times.
In addition to the keynote addresses, other planned events and workshops include:
- Opening keynote from Paul Jarman, inContact CEO, who will present the company’s vision to help contact centers optimize each interaction to deliver a differentiated experience for every customer through understanding, optimization and business insights. Jarman will unveil the company’s latest technology breakthroughs, as well as the new inUnison solution ecosystem.
- A wide variety of breakout sessions featuring industry experts and inContact customers on contact center best practices. Topics include: workforce optimization, utilizing the voice of the customer, analytics, social media, dialers and more.
- A Solutions Lab, where customers and prospects can work one-on-one with the inContact Professional Services and Product teams to find solutions for their contact center needs.
- A sneak peek at upcoming product and platform enhancements from the inContact Product and Engineering teams.
- Nightly entertainment where customers can network with their peers.
For more information and to register for ICUC, visit http://www.incontact.com/icuc2010/. The early bird special ends on July 31.
inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS) helps contact centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences through its powerful portfolio of cloud-based contact center software solutions. The company’s services and solutions enable contact centers to operate more efficiently, optimize the cost and quality of every customer interaction, create new pathways to profit and ensure ongoing customer-centric business improvement and growth. To learn more, visit www.inContact.com.
Safe Harbor Statement: The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a safe harbor for forward-looking information made on the Company’s behalf. All statements, other than statements of historical facts which address the Company’s expectations of sources of capital or which express the Company’s expectation for the future with respect to financial performance or operating strategies, can be identified as forward-looking statements. Such statements made by the Company are based on knowledge of the environment in which it operates, but because of the factors previously listed, as well as other factors beyond the control of the Company, actual results may differ materially from the expectations expressed in the forward-looking statements. (For the complete statement, please click here.)