With ICUC 2013 two weeks away and hundreds of you already registered to attend, I want to make sure you get the most from your conference experience. Here are some tips for having a great time and taking full advantage of everything at your fingertips.
- Divide and Conquer: ICUC is the most valuable opportunity you’ll have to learn about inContact’s solutions and industry trends – all in one place. Bring multiple people from your team and attend separate tracks. You may be tempted to stick with who you know, but I encourage you to split up to get the best return on your investment.
- Register for Technical Training: Our hands-on technical training is so popular that we recently updated our schedule to offer more classes than ever before. Take a look at the latest topics including everything from an inContact introduction to WFM best practices to scripting. Be sure to update your registration soon as space is limited.
- Attend the Welcome Reception: Jumpstart your ICUC experience as the Solutions Lounge opens for the first time on Tuesday, 10/8 at 5:30pm. Say hello to old friends, make new ones and talk shop with inContact experts and partners. You may even win one of our raffle prizes. iPad anyone?
- Check out the Solutions Lounge: Dive into your technical challenges with inContact’s solutions experts and our technology partners. Have a nagging issue? Meet our team at the Genie Bar for some one-on-one attention. Your wish is their command.
- Go to the Arabian Nights Celebration: Journey afar to a land of a thousand splendid suns on Wednesday, October 9 at 6:00pm. Our chefs will delight your senses as you relish the magical entertainment and listen to the success stories of our second annual Mojo Award winners.
- Think Outside the Box: ICUC is a time for innovation and brainstorming. Join a lunchtime table topic discussion with a group of your peers, test drive inContact's enhanced solutions or work with a partner to discover a creative integration. The time is yours to explore how we can work together to build tomorrow's contact center - today.
I know many of you are ICUC veterans – what are you most excited about? Where do you find the most value? What are your tips for your colleagues attending ICUC for the first time?
I’m excited to see all of you there!