Transforming Customer Experiences

The NICE inContact Blog

Read more blogs by Tamsin Dollin

13 blogs
artificial intelligence

Defining Artificial Intelligence: Say “Hello!”

Are you ever confused by the term AI? In this blog post, we’ll clear up some common misconceptions, outline what it really is, and explore the different branches of AI being leveraged in modern contact center software today. The term AI is more than just a buzzword! Let’s dive a little deeper!
artificial intelligence business

AI clearing the way with conversational self-service

NICE inContact has partnered with Google Cloud to bring its Artificial Intelligence (AI) expertise into the CXone contact center with Contact Center AI for natural language chatbots and interactive voice response (IVR) that enable rich conversational experiences. Businesses of all sizes have the opportunity to delight their customers with convenience and personalization – and many are discovering how AI helps deliver the kind of experience that’s worth raving about.
artificial intelligence

‘What’s Next’ is Here Today: Integrating AI into CXone Solutions

Everybody’s talking about artificial intelligence (AI)! But if you’re like most, you’re wondering how to harness AI’s amazing potential and incorporate it into your contact center in ways that will benefit customers, agents and the organization. In fact, you may be wondering where and how to start. Good news! Our webinar CXone and Artificial Intelligence in Action will...
seamless customer experience

Seamless CX Meets Strategic AI

Here’s the problem: 91% of customers expect a seamless experience when moving from one method of communication with a company to another (e.g., chat to phone). Yet only 24% of businesses give themselves an excellent rating in providing this seamless customer experience (CX). So, what are these stand-out organizations doing that the other 76% aren’t? You can...
customer experience

DSW Successfully Incorporates AI into Customer Experience

We love our shoes! Designer Shoe Warehouse, better known as DSW, continues to find innovative ways to capitalize on that universal truth and keep customers coming back for more. From a single store just 25 years ago, DSW has become a footwear and accessories powerhouse with 500 stores and a wildly successful digital business. Today, DSW leads the industry it has so...
customer experience

Learning from Others - Highlights from Customer Contact Week

I’ve just returned from Las Vegas where I attended my first visit ever to Customer Contact Week – it’s the world’s largest customer contact event, in its 20th year. For the uninitiated, CCW is like those popular comic book fan conventions – except, instead of comic books, the hero is THE customer. It’s all about customer service...

Ready to transform the way you achieve
your customer experience goals?

Call us at 1-866-965-7227 to talk to a specialist
Call
Live chat with a specialist
Chat
Learn more about our solutions
Request a Quote