Every day we go to work with the objective of helping our companies improve. Each day is shaped by the goal of success. As we all know, high performance of employees is what makes this goal a reality. If there is low performance, improvement is scarce. Listed below are five roadblocks that impede the road to success by hindering high performance.
- The first roadblock is disparate data or data that is low quality, defective, irrelevant, missing or disconnected. Because the information is disparate, important decisions are made without having access to the big picture. This causes the second roadblock.
- The second roadblock is delayed access, or the inability to receive information when it is needed most. This is caused by disparate data. It takes a lot of time and resources to piece together the data and make it into a readable format, causing deadlines to be missed and decisions to be made based on faulty information.
- The third roadblock is limited visibility. Delayed information also causes limited visibility, when only a few people have access to all the information needed to bring success. If only a handful of people can see the big picture, the majority of the company is working blind, which is a detrimental roadblock that leads to reactive management.
- The fourth roadblock is reactive management. Reactive management hinders performance due to a deficiency of information. Instead of being proactive and ready for what could come, people are forced into a reactive mode, forcing hours of wasted time and resources.
- The fifth and final roadblock is detached agents. All of these lead to detached agents, employees who are uninvolved in the success of the company. When management is only reacting, employees can hardly see their own contribution to the success of the company. They are not involved and therefore have a low performance level, which causes loads of other problems that could easily be avoided.
These five obstructions, though seemingly small and insignificant, can create a huge barrier to success. Just as the presence of one roadblock leads to the existence of all of them, providing a liberator to one can cascade to the others. The solution is easy. Find your liberators, aggregate your data, make it real-time accessible and visible to the entire enterprise. Use actionable analytics and engage your agents. Fix one to fix them all and discover high performance levels that lead your company to success.
Clearview has partnered with inContact to create inView Performance Management for CXone. inView™ is a revolutionary performance management system engineered by call centers for call centers. This system drives successful performance by aggregating data from disparate systems and acting on that data with proven business acceleration processes. This drives behavior change at multiple levels of the organization. By delivering real-time performance dashboards from the executive level down to the agent level, inView™ increases accountability and creates a culture of continuous development that is critical to reaching business objectives.