We’re proud to be a part of the Salesforce AppExchange! The marriage between Salesforce and your inContact routing engine is at the heart of both the customer and agent experience. Without the two together, you miss out on all the context and the personalization that is key to a modern customer journey. inContact’s Agent for Salesforce has advantages for both the agent experience and for the customer experience.
How inContact Agent for Salesforce works for you:
- “Always there, never in the way” agent interface
- No time-consuming screen switching
- Reduces call handle time
- Unclutters the desktop for agents
- Drives personalized interactions
- Provides context (history) about the customer
- Speeds up outbound dialing
- Maximizes sales productivity
- Captures custom information
- Works smoothly with marketing campaigns
- Respond to leads in seconds from websites, email, mobile devices
- Built-in workflow
- Native Salesforce case routing
- Easy to install, use and manage
- Can be deployed directly from Appexchange
Recently we published a case study of how one inContact customer was able to dramatically improve their results. Read here how Workfront was able to increase lead conversion from 50 to 80 percent, and increase lead volume by 30 percent. Also, please watch the video interview with Dan Bergstrom, Director Demand Conversion at Workfront.
Please share this and join the conversation using the #3MillionInstalls hashtag on Twitter.