Multichannel contact center agents are working through the holidays at Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment. Turns out they’re the ones behind the new chat service for Jennie-O turkey products. And you can now chat with Jennie-O representatives right from your iPad. (The chat works online of course, but many cooks these days prefer the iPad when working in the kitchen.)
Jane Garske, VP Information Systems at Arrowhead, led the innovative effort to provide chat for their client Jennie-O. Not only have they implemented online chat via the regular web interface, but they went further to make it work with mobile browsers as well. Using inContact’s Chat API, the Arrowhead technology team built a non-flash version allowing consumers to chat with an agent from their mobile phone or tablet.
Try it out here: https://www.jennieo.com/contactus/ – The live chat option is in the upper right.
Some of us are cooking challenged. This is one of those weeks when I try to make up for my lack of cooking all the rest of the year. I’ve already been on the Jennie-O chat service with the most basic questions about rapid thawing methods and real in-the-bird homemade stuffing.
Enjoy dinner and send a shout out to the Arrowhead team for their holiday work for Jennie-O. They’re planning to celebrate the successes with a Jennie-O Turkey luncheon once everyone’s turkey questions have been answered.
- Spread the word for Jenny-O Turkey Chat on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Check out Arrowhead Promotions on Facebook or other examples of their work here.
- Looking for Agent and Mobile APIs? We have them.
- Hooray for holiday sports. Here’s a fun article on how that relates to contact centers.
- Multichannel is fun for agents too. Sarah Stealey Reed’s articles are always a great treat.