The fifth annual inContact User's Conference (ICUC) is almost here, and it’s shaping up to be the best one yet!
ICUC is the premiere contact center user industry conference. In addition to the invaluable training, networking and insights you'll experience by attending this year’s conference, you'll also have the opportunity to witness two notable keynote speakers. One of which is Chip Bell.
The basis of Chip’s work is all about fostering productive relationships. His imaginative and successful strategies for developing substantial relationships between customers, partners, co-workers, etc., will help you and your company produce devoted customers and an elevated bottom-line. His specialty is helping organizations develop a cult-like following that creates dramatic business growth even in challenging economic times.
We believe that Chip's message of “bringing a new spirit to the customer service world” reinforces this year’s theme and would be the perfect way to kick start our annual assemblage. Here are some highlights of Chip's illustrious career thus far:
- Chip R. Bell is the founder of The Chip Bell Group and works from the Dallas, Texas area. His consulting practice focuses on helping organizations build a culture that supports long-term customer loyalty.
- He is the author or co-author of eighteen books including Take Their Breath Away: How Imaginative Service Creates Devoted Customers (with John Patterson), Customer Loyalty Guaranteed: Create, Lead, and Sustain Remarkable Customer Service (with John Patterson), Magnetic Service: Secrets for Creating Passionately Devoted Customers (with Bilijack Bell), and many others.
- He has written over 300 customer service related articles that have appeared in various professional journals.
- His work has been featured on numerous television networks and in many distinguished publications.
- He logs over 100,000 air miles a year working with organizations on creating innovative experiences for customers.
We encourage you to check out https://www.chipbell.com/videos.htm to catch a glimpse of Chip in action. He’s the proverbial icing on the cake of an already amazing conference. Hope to see you there!