Customers are speaking, and their voices have never been louder or clearer! And if we’re listening, our customers’ opinions, preferences and expectations will be driving call centre strategy and channel support. The baseline: Customers expect omnichannel choices in our contact centres. And their opinions and channel preferences are constantly evolving.
Did you know, for example, that:
- Chat is outpacing phone as the #1 channel preference?
- Self-service and mobile app use are both rapidly on the rise?
- Mobile app use, in particular, is up by 5x?
- Three out of four customers will leave over bad service?
- 89% of customer are willing to buy more from a company delivering exceptional service?
In our upcoming webinar, Fulfilling Changing Customer Expectations with True Omnichannel, we’ll explore all this and more based on recently published Nice inContact research: the 2018 Customer Experience (CX) Benchmark report. We’ll be looking at which channels are rising in popularity (digital) and which are on the decline (voice). And we’ll also look at ways to use this evolution to your advantage, along with which trends and predictions to focus on in 2019.
Other “future” developments—chatbots and AI—are already here, right now. In fact, a growing number of contact centres are incorporating it to increase productivity and efficiency and to further raise the bar on customer experience. We’ll also be hearing from Jens Andersson of Webhelp Nordic, who will be sharing:
- Webhelp’s observations of changing customer expectations;
- The role NICE inContact CXone plays in WebHelp’s ability to address those evolving customer needs with true omnichannel; and
- How Webhelp profits from simplified integration of chatbots and AI.
Don’t miss this exciting presentation! REGISTER NOW.