It’s official! The next inContact Users’ Conference (ICUC) will be held at Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa, October 8 – 10, 2013. Put the dates on your calendar now and then confirm your spot on our Very Important Customer VIC List to ensure you receive the exclusive discounts and offers available.
At this year’s conference, inContact customers, partners, analysts and industry experts will gather to explore “Building Tomorrow’s Contact Center. Today.” Let’s dive into your toughest contact center challenges and focus on strategic planning for the future. We’ll answer questions such as:
- How do I balance the cost and quality of service interactions?
- What is the best way to align organizational business goals to overall contact center performance?
- How can my IT team add value to the business with state-of-the-art technology and applications without going over budget?
- What methods are other teams using to meet service level agreements and increase customer satisfaction?
- How can I integrate new customer interaction channels like social media and chat into our processes?
We’ll be opening registration soon, but want you to save the date for ICUC and plan to join us at Lake Las Vegas. At The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa, you'll discover a side of Las Vegas that's anything but ordinary. Retreat from the neon lights of Las Vegas to a lakeside paradise. Don’t worry, there’s a casino less than a mile away for all of you gambling types… We’ve negotiated a great hotel rate with the Westin and, if you register early, you’ll receive our Super Saver conference pricing.
Get excited about ICUC! In addition to more technical sessions than ever before, we’ll have sessions from industry leaders, our partners and inContact product experts. And, don’t forget about the Solutions Lounge, where you can schedule time with a product expert to review your team’s specific challenges and needs.
Be sure to get your name on the VIC List and we’ll send you details soon!