Every year ICUC gets bigger and better. This year was no exception. Last week at our 2013 conference, we had 550 attendees from 140 different companies. One individual came all the way from Stockholm, Sweden to be with us at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa.
Our survey results show that customers find the travel worthwhile because 99.99% of respondents said ICUC was a valuable use of their time, and 99% told us they would recommend the conference to a colleague. For the 1% of you that said “maybe” tell us what we can do to get you off the fence, because we love getting good “grades.” But more than that, we want to continue to provide unique experiences that allow you to stretch your contact center capabilities and engage in conversations with the best in the business. Here’s a look at ICUC by the numbers:
- 50+ sessions led by industry thought leaders like Tom Hoffman, Executive Business Editor at 1to1 Media, Greg Levin, Founder of Off Center Insight; Sarah Stealey Reed, Content Director at ICMI.
- 18 sponsors, many of whom were on hand in the solutions lounge to answer customer questions.
- 7 Mojo Awards presented to inContact customers that demonstrate excellence in their contact centers.
- 3 days of networking, problem solving, and learning how to build tomorrow’s contact center – today.
Attendees who completed our survey said the top three benefits of participating include:
- Access to inContact experts and consultants.
- Learning new techniques and best practices to propel their contact center forward.
- Sharing stories with their peers.
It all happened at the one and only ICUC.
But let’s not wait until next year to reconnect. We want to keep the conversation going, so keep an eye out for our virtual conference in January, which will feature many of the same speakers we had at ICUC. In the meantime, plans are already being made for ICUC 2014 so put it in your budget now. Also remember this is YOUR conference. Let us know what sessions would be the most valuable, and tell us what we can put together now in terms of webinars or other events that would be most beneficial to you.
More on ICUC:
- Did THAT Just Happen? Up Close and Personal with United Customer Service by Sarah Stealey Reed
- Walk in an Agent’s Shoes by Tom Hoffman
- Watch the ICUC Highlight Reel