Customer service is more important than ever, and we are confident that inContact customers provide a better customer experience than anyone. To that end, we are holding a contest so that inContact users can share stories of how they delight their customers. If you are an inContact customer and have a particularly extraordinary example of how you provided great customer service, please share it with us and you could earn a free lunch for your team and $100 for yourself.
How to Enter
Only inContact customers are eligible to enter the contest. To enter the contest, submit your best customer service story to us by email. Include a brief write-up of the story along with any supporting information you have (e.g., situation background, resolution provided by the representative, applicable photos, correspondence from the customer, etc). Just remember to be creative in your submission. This is a contest, after all.
What You’ll Win
If you are chosen as the winner, we will spotlight your organization during ICUC 2013 and provide lunch for your entire team (up to 100 agents). Plus, we'll give the agent responsible for the above-and-beyond service a $100 VISA gift card.
Don't Wait. Submit your story of amazing customer service today.
- Only inContact customers may enter
- Submit all entries to: Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must be received no later than midnight (ET) Friday, September 20th, 2013
- Entries will be judged by a panel of inContact and Zendesk employees and select contact center industry experts
- Entries will be judged and the winner contacted during the week of September 23rd, 2013
- Lunch will be delivered to the winner Monday, October 8th, 2013
- Lunch will include pizza, drinks and desserts for up to 100 associates