As you may have noticed this morning, we announced a fantastic expanded partnership with Verint Systems Inc. We've been partners with Verint Systems for the past year, as we've been offering their award winning workforce management (WFM) solution through the inContact cloud to our customers. The partnership has made Verint's fantastic solution available to companies of all sizes.
The partnership has been a great success for both our companies, and we are now very happy to have expanded our relationship with Verint… we are now offering a complete portfolio of workforce optimization solutions in the cloud through this expanded partnership.
Typically the workforce accounts for more than 70 percent of the expense in any contact center and maximizing agent effectiveness through monitoring, training and scheduling is key to profitability and customer satisfaction. inContact WFO, powered by Verint’s software, is a unified suite of powerful workforce optimization solutions for analyzing and optimizing customer service across the contact center. inContact WFO can help companies of all sizes understand what’s happening in their customer-focused operations – and make better decisions about their people, processes, and performance.
inContact is now the only cloud provider to combine contact center infrastructure, unified workflow-driven WFO and connectivity in one powerful offering. The new inContact WFO portfolio will include:
- Quality Monitoring includes real-time monitoring, search and replay, evaluations, coaching and reporting
- Workforce Management includes forecasting and scheduling, advanced adherence, time off management and shift bidding
- eLearning includes lesson management
- Performance Management includes agent scorecards
- Speech Analytics enables contact centers to understand the root cause of customer satisfaction issues
This is a great partnership for inContact and our customers and cements our market leadership position in the overall contact center market.