With the 2015 inContact User Conference less than four months away, we’re seeking customers to share their experiences, expertise, opinions, and best practices with other inContact users. This distinguished opportunity offers unlimited thought leadership sharing and peer-to-peer networking. Join the ICUC 2015 agenda by presenting a session, workshop or case study addressing current issues and trends, new ideas and approaches, and real-world results. Being a speaker at ICUC will give you the tools to create legendary journeys for each and every one of your contact center customers.
Whether it’s your company’s unique application and execution of inContact technologies, your knowledge of industry trends and strategies, your business-enabling results achieved using inContact solutions, or your technical expertise, there's a spot for you in the conference agenda.
Speakers at ICUC benefit by:
- Gaining valuable presentation skills
- Gaining recognition from your industry peers
- Building thought leadership
- Receiving a complimentary conference pass
Join Sheila McGee-Smith, President & Principal Analyst at McGee-Smith Analytics, LLC, in one of our breakout sessions presenting on Customer Journey Management: Step by Step. In this session you will learn how to:
- Incorporate customer journey management principles into your organization with a philosophical shift
- Use historical and CRM data to help agents in their customer interactions
- Set your sights on the future: The “holy grail” of predicting the next best action for customers and eventually, incorporating “Internet of Things” context
Submit your proposal now. We are excited to see your ideas and appreciate you helping make ICUC 2015 another outstanding event!
Take a look back at what customers had to say about last year’s ICUC conference.