If you’re like me, I enjoy making to-do lists. As summer wraps up we throw away our vacation lists, move on to back-to-school shopping lists and before you know it the holidays are upon us!
I don’t want to overwhelm you with more but we are less than one month away from ICUC, our annual user conference! This year’s event takes place September 23-25th in Orlando, Florida so it’s time to start preparing for this three day extravaganza. Here are just a few things to get your planning process started:
- Register now
- Go to our website to learn more about ICUC and register before it’s too late!
- Book your hotel
- The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld® is filling fast! Receive the special price of $165 per night plus tax when registering from our website. Book your room now so you can be centrally located to all of our events. This group rate is only available until September 3, 2014.
- Sign-up for Technical Training sessions
- When registering for the conference, don’t forget to sign up for the technical training sessions on Tuesday. Are you already registered but haven’t signed up? Log in to RegOnline and choose which sessions you want to attend. Hurry as space is limited.
- Get your super hero on!
- Pack your super hero shirts and capes! You’ll be feeling “marvel”ous during our block party at Universal Studios on Wednesday evening. It’s time to let loose and be adventurous!
- But first, let me take a selfie!
- We have a selfie contest taking place during ICUC, so start practicing now! Duck faces and fun locations are encouraged! You’ll want to take part as I hear there may be some awesome prizes involved.
- Are you ready to get your MOJO on?
- We will be announcing all of the MOJO winners on Thursday during our final keynote luncheon. You won’t want to miss this closing finale of the conference.
Now that you have your list you can start ticking all of the boxes before your departure. We’re excited for this year’s conference and can’t wait to see you in Orlando!