Why come to Interactions 2018? There’s no better place to learn, network and have fun when 2,100 professionals and experts congregate May 14-16 in Orlando for the largest, most informative event in our industry. REGISTER NOW! Still hesitating? Here are five reasons why you should attend:
- An agenda packed with relevant, useful content for delivering outstanding customer experiences and improving business results. You’ll be learning about key trends, challenges and opportunities from industry experts, thought leaders and peers.
- Interactions.edu. Monday, May 14—our largest ever pre-conference day—will feature in-depth, interactive sessions delivered by our expert NICE inContact Education Specialists and Business Consultants. And it’s all included in the premium conference pass! Roll up your sleeves for hands-on training and take away best practices and practical strategies you can implement right away.
- Networking, networking, networking! One of the highlights of Interactions 2018 for participants is the chance to network throughout the conference—with industry experts, sponsors showcasing their solutions and peers and colleagues in the NICE inContact user community.
- Outstanding featured keynotes. We’ve pulled out all the stops with this year’s keynote speakers, who will be our best ever! They all promise plenty of surprises, and we guarantee you’ll be rolling in the aisles.
- Orlando. Come for the conference, stay for the sun in family-friendly Orlando! Extend your stay and visit Universal Orlando® Resort, where we’ve partnered for special park rates for all Interactions attendees. It’s easy to purchase Universal Orlando® Resort theme park tickets with special ticket options not available anywhere else.