In this month’s webinar we will be covering how to manage inContact’s Universal Queue. I’m excited to share this information with you all because I know how important it can be to your contact center’s success.
Customers today are asking for more channels of contact with business. In the age of the customer, providing multiple channels of contact while simultaneously managing them well can be challenging.
Here are just a few things to think about:
- 50% of consumers would prefer to contact your company through a non-calling channel if the channel were better prepared to handle the contact.
- 2012 was the first year that the number of consumers interacting with contact centers using non-call service methods has grown to over 30%.
- Email is a self-service contact method that gives the customer the most control over their interaction timing and also yields the highest levels of satisfaction.
- 44% of consumers say that having questions answered by a live chat is critical and a chat costs 10% the cost of a phone call.
- How to handle multiple channels of contact using the inContact’s Universal Queue.
- How to blend metrics, skill proficiency and priority management for efficient contact flow.
- How to use the Universal Queue to blend active and deferred contacts to agents, maximizing workforce efficiency.
- How to customize your chat profile to match company design and branding.