As a workforce manager, are you still caught off guard by an influx of calls? In the past, it wasn’t unusual for callers to dial into a company and hear the automated message, “Due to unusually high call volume, our wait time is greater than expected.” Struggling with this issue? It’s time to invest in a new WFO suite that includes the WFM tools you need.
While you shop around, keep an eye out for WFM that can do the following:
- Look at historical data to help you predict spikes in call volume.
- Schedule the right staff at the right time.
- Empower employees by giving them the option to enter their scheduling preferences.
- Track and promote agent adherence to work schedules.
- Provide real-time data that gives you visibility into KPI.
If you have the right WFM tools, you’ll always be prepared for high call volumes.