Market Leader Advances Enterprise Capabilities with Multichannel Agent Interface for Salesforce, New Outbound Campaign Management, Automated Actions in WFO, New Reporting Options, and Additional APIs for Growing Developer Ecosystem
- New multichannel interface for inContact Agent for Salesforce to increase ease of use and agent productivity while handling inbound and outbound voice, voicemail, email, and inContact chat interactions.
- Updated campaign management in Personal Connection™ Outbound Solution that features inContact’s patented, “No-pause” connections between agents and target customers. New features support more proactive and personalized steps in the customer journey with updated campaign management and support for enterprise-level agentless campaigns.
- Access to new Contact Detail Data enables inContact customers to report on as much or as little detail as required to understand the detailed customer experience at the contact level, or to represent the “big picture”.
- New APIs and resources for rapidly expanding inContact Developer Ecosystem with 25 new or updated “RESTful” APIs including an added Reporting scope and functions for advanced Do Not Call list management. Single Sign-on functionality streamlines enterprise security management.
- Learn more about available cloud solutions from inContact
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook