Eight Outstanding Organizations are Honored for Customer Experience Excellence at Annual Awards Ceremony in Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY – October 14, 2015 – inContact, the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today recognizes eight customers as recipients of the inContact Mojo Awards, celebrating their leadership and commitment to delivering outstanding and memorable customer experiences.
“We are continually impressed at our customers’ ability to creatively leverage our powerful cloud technology to deliver legendary customer journeys,” noted Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. “It is this spirit and drive that the inContact Mojo Awards were designed to celebrate and we are pleased to recognize stand-out organizations from a variety of industries including financial services, healthcare, education, retail, fashion and industrial manufacturing.”
The 2015 Mojo Award winners were honored on October 1 at the inContact User Conference (ICUC) in Salt Lake City. Three days of training, industry best practices sessions, networking and technology demonstrations were capped by the awards program celebrating inContact customers who are setting an outstanding example in the contact center industry.
The winners this year include:
- 211 LA County, providing access to social services and disaster support for the country’s most populous area
- Ashland, Inc., manufacturer of chemical specialty and performance products
- H-E-B Pharmacy Solutions, a division of one of the nation's largest independently owned food retailers
- JustFab, a lifestyle fashion company that offers an engaging and personalized shopping experience to over 35 million members worldwide
- Michigan Public Health, a non-profit institute dedicated to improving community health through collaboration and state-of-the-art practices
- St. Joseph’s Indian School, an organization dedicated to bettering the lives of American Indian youth
- UMB Bank, providing a comprehensive suite of banking products and services to businesses and individuals in eight states
Concluded Jarman, “Our 2015 Mojo Award winners represent true leadership in the contact center marketplace. We are proud of their significant achievements and the example they have set by putting customers at the heart of their businesses.”
- Please visit the inContact Blog for more information on the 2015 Mojo Awards winners
- Get the 2015 Ovum Decision Matrix featuring inContact recognized as a market leader
- See how world-class companies are achieving their goals with inContact
- Learn more about available inContact’s industry-leading cloud solutions
- For latest news and articles, follow @inContact on Twitter
inContact is the cloud contact center software leader, making it easier and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while at the same time meeting their key business metrics. inContact continuously innovates in the cloud and is the only provider to offer a complete cloud customer interaction platform that is purpose built for enterprise and government organizations who operate in multiple divisions, locations and global regions. Named as Market Leader in the 2015 Ovum Decision Matrix and winner of the 2014 CRM Magazine Rising Star Award, inContact has deployed over 2,200 cloud contact center instances. To learn more, visit www.incontact.com.
Market Street Partners