SALT LAKE CITY – October 27, 2014 – inContact, the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today recognizes eight customers as recipients of the inContact Mojo Awards.
“inContact customers represent a full range of industries from consumer brands, business services, banking and finance, utilities and the public sector,” noted Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. “Every year at ICUC, inContact customers and partners together with contact center experts, gather for training and to share case studies, insights and future trends. The Mojo Award winners are a vital part of the overall inContact community.”
The 2014 Mojo Award winners were honored at the inContact User Conference (ICUC) that was attended by a record 700 participants, the highest attendance in its seven-year history. These inContact customers are setting an outstanding example in the contact center industry.
The winners this year include:
- Columbia Sportswear – Leading global brand for innovative outdoor apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment
- CCC Information Services Inc. – Nation’s leading provider of technology solutions to automotive collision repairers, parts suppliers, and property/casualty insurance carriers
- Employees Retirement System of Texas – Benefits administration for the second most populous state in the U.S.
- GoExcellent – Leading customer experience service provider in Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark
- LG&E and KU Energy LLC – Louisville Gas and Electric Company and Kentucky Utilities Company are consistently ranked among the best companies for customer service in the United States.
- MINDBODY – Largest cloud software provider in the health, wellness and beauty industries
- Orange Lake Resorts – Leader in vacation ownership and home to the Holiday Inn Club Vacations® brand
- Universal Orlando Resort – Popular theme parks and themed on-site themed hotels
- Learn more about available cloud solutions from inContact
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
inContact is the cloud contact center software leader, helping organizations around the globe create customer and contact center employee experiences that are more personalized, more empowering and more engaging today, tomorrow and in the future. inContact continuously innovates in the cloud and is the only provider to offer core contact center infrastructure, workforce optimization plus an enterprise-class telecommunications network for the most complete customer journey management. Winner of the 2014 CRM Magazine Rising Star Award, inContact has deployed over 1,800 cloud contact center instances. To learn more, visit www.incontact.com.
Market Street Partners