SALT LAKE CITY – September 15, 2014 – inContact, the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center workforce optimization tools, today announces the launch of the inContact Discover WFO Suite, an easy-to-use, fully-featured cloud WFO solution that is purpose-built for small to mid-sized businesses (SMB). The all-in-one, 100% cloud WFO solution is tightly integrated with inContact’s powerful contact center offering, enabling contact centers to deploy a single unified platform for Recording, Quality Management (QM), Speech and Desktop analytics, Workforce Management (WFM) and Performance Management, with intelligent automated actions connected back to inContact’s multi-channel routing and IVR.
“Today’s contact centers have a myriad of pressures and complexities, but often have less staff, tight budgets and need a simpler, more integrated approach,” said Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. “Now available in the cloud, Discover WFO is an agile and cost-effective solution that is easy to customize and manage to meet the changing needs of today’s contact centers. The automated actions in the inContact Workforce-Intelligent Contact Center give time-strapped managers the power to build rules that automatically adjust contact routing based on changing conditions in agent quality and performance, delivering best possible customer engagement with every interaction.”
The inContact cloud Discover WFO Suite takes the award-winning Uptivity premise WFO suite, uplifts it to the cloud and powers it up with unique, intelligent integration into the inContact universe. The flexible, modular solution includes:
- Quality Management – enables interaction capture, replay and evaluation for management and coaching of agent skills and customer experience opportunities, and compliance risk mitigation.
- Workforce Management – forecasts contact volumes and creates optimal employee schedules for skilled, efficient customer servicing when needed and overstaffing avoidance when you don’t.
- Speech Analytics – leverages the power of speech technology to identify opportunities, customer sentiment, trending topics and root causes of dissatisfaction across the entire volume of customer calls.
- Desktop Analytics – maximizes each customer interaction through data input recognition and intelligent actions.
- Performance Management – integrates disparate systems to display real-time performance data using gamification, driving agent engagement and empowerment.
- Survey – provides Voice of Customer understanding and improvement opportunities through direct customer feedback.
Jarman continued, “Companies are looking for an all-in-one solution that tightly integrates contact center infrastructure and workforce optimization, and inContact delivers that in a proven cloud platform.”
- Explore the new Discover WFO suite
- Learn more inContact’s complete cloud contact center solutions
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
inContact is the cloud contact center software leader, helping organizations around the globe create high quality customer experiences. inContact is 100% focused on the cloud and is the only provider to offer core contact center infrastructure, workforce optimization in the cloud plus an enterprise-class telecommunications network for the most complete customer interaction solution. Winner of 2014 CRM Magazine Rising Star Award, inContact has deployed over 1,300 cloud contact center instances. To learn more, visit www.incontact.com.