Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
The two sides to the Customer Experience story
In this latest installment of NICE inContact research, in conjunction with MaritzCX, we surveyed businesses with call center operations of all sizes on the same customer experience topics we previously surveyed among a broad group of consumers.
The combined results of those two waves of research tell a very revealing, two-sided story of current state customer experiences and expectations for emerging omnichannel services.
Key findings include:
- Agent-assisted service – 18% gap
- Business rating 63% success
- Consumer rating 45% success
- Self-service experience – 13% gap
- Business rating 52% success
- Consumer rating 39% success