CXone for Microsoft Teams
Company-wide collaboration for faster service
CXone for Microsoft Teams is a pre-built unified communications integration for your contact center that enables company-wide collaboration for faster service. With a unified directory and synchronized presence with Teams, agents can easily connect with experts to resolve complex customer issues quickly, boosting first contact resolution and improving customer satisfaction. When inbound traffic unexpectedly spikes in your contact center, maintain service levels by turning to ‘informal agents’ throughout your organization who can handle customer calls. Use our global, carrier-grade voice services—delivered over a secure connection—to safeguard every contact center interaction, and reduce costs with an easy-to-deploy integration.
Resolve complex customer questions or issues faster.
Connect quickly with Teams users through unified address book.
Boost First Contact Resolution and CSAT.
Reduce dropped calls with high-quality voice services.
Maintain service levels during unanticipated traffic spikes.
Easy business-wide collaboration
Access experts anywhere in your organization, in real-time, to quickly resolve complex customer interactions.
- Resolve complex issues faster by quickly finding and connecting with available subject-matter experts, no matter where they are in your organization.
- Click to connect with SMEs using the CXone directory that automatically synchronizes Teams contacts and their presence status.
- Use Teams as an agent softphone, eliminating the need for separate communication devices and time lost switching between them.
Faster resolutions and stronger KPIs
Improve customer experiences and drive better results across your contact center with streamlined collaboration and top-notch voice services.
- Boost FCR by connecting with experts immediately, eliminating delays, escalations and follow-up interactions.
- Improve CSAT by seamlessly connecting customers to the experts who can resolve their complex questions in less time.
- Reduce dropped calls and abandon rates using high-quality, carrier-grade voice services, delivered over a secure connection with Microsoft’s Direct Routing component.
Increased capacity and efficiency
Extend your contact center capabilities with informal agents, plus simplify budgeting and implementation.
- Maintain service levels during unanticipated traffic spikes by using informal agents outside of your contact center to handle overflow calls.
- Simplify budgeting with predicable monthly costs that help you develop more accurate plans.
- Reduce deployment time and cost with a pre-built integration that eliminates customized development and scales easily as your business needs evolve.