A group of inContact employees recently returned from the Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2011 conference in Atlanta, Georgia where we were sponsors and exhibitors. The show, with more than 8,500 attendees, was an incredible opportunity for us to rub shoulders with Microsoft employees, customers and partners in the Dynamics community. And a particularly satisfying aspect of the show was that we were able to showcase our new inContact Microsoft Dynamics CRM Extension, which integrates our cloud-based contact center routing into Microsoft Dynamics CRM™.
As any contact center professional can attest, managing a center’s CRM and phone system separately can be challenging. A good CRM system and a powerful telephony platform won’t relieve that pain unless they work together. To address these challenges, we have integrated the most used call controls of inContact directly into Microsoft Dynamics CRM™. The critical parts of both applications are unified into a single interface to enhance agent performance and the customer experience. Robust data exchange enables confirmation of CRM data such as customer service level, location or product. Merging the call data and the CRM data not only leads to intelligent call routing, it also provides the agent with the caller information before the call is even connected to the agent. Further, agents can work in multiple browser-based applications and still have access to the necessary caller information and all call controls in each browser window.
When contact centers incorporate Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the new inContact Microsoft Dynamics CRM Extension agents will be able to:
- Work with multiple tabs and browser applications in a synchronized way.
- Enjoy smarter, richer screen pop for better and faster service.
- Handle calls more quickly and efficiently through the integrated agent’s interface.
- Reduce the amount of call transfers by using integrated screen pops and data pipes.
- Improve accuracy of contact and transaction records because the CRM automatically creates a record of every call where agents can add notes or other details.
All in all, we're excited about the new product and we think our customers (and their customers) will be too. To find out more, click here.