The inCloud Marketplace, Community, and API are under development and we look forward to releasing them to you in a few months. In the meantime, here is a sneak peak of things to come. A big thanks to inContact’s Engineering Services team for building the first four inCloud applications:
- inContact Auto Attendant
- A complete & fully-integrated “virtual PBX” solution – all in the cloud!
- Dial by extension, name, or company directory
- Voice mail with Web access for agents or other business users
- inContact Live Talk
- Securely enable Web-based forms to submit a contact to queue
- Built-in support for Facebook & all web-based platforms
- inContact Logging Control
- Control what percentage of calls you record via a Web UI
- Configurable settings by skill
- Special Agent Exceptions – monitor a specific agent regardless of other rules
- inContact Third Party Monitoring
- Ideal for outsourcers
- Unlimited monitoring projects and dial-in users
- Automatic call logging of monitored calls
- Email notification of VIP customer usage
Auto Attendant and Live Talk are available now and Logging Control and Third Party Monitoring will be released this quarter. For pricing and other details you can speak to any inContact Sales or Service representative. In the future you will find them listed on the inCloud Marketplace.
Do you have an idea for an application? It will be partners and friends of inContact like you that will make the inCloud Marketplace a success. If you are interested in being one of the beta developers or early adopters, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.