Latest release from inContact helps customers more easily meet their customer experience and business goals with new capabilities in Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Voice as a Service, and Open Cloud Platform.
SALT LAKE CITY – March 15, 2016 – inContact, the leading provider of cloud contact center software and cloud workforce optimization tools, today announced its first major release of Customer Interaction Cloud for 2016. These advancements are centered on providing inContact customers the power to achieve their customer experience and performance goals by unlocking the true potential of the cloud.
“To stay competitive, companies are seeking a customer experience strategy that successfully connects to consumers throughout the customer journey,” said Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact. “Every contact or touchpoint on that customer journey is an opportunity to win the customer, complete the sale, increase their loyalty, reduce churn, and otherwise drive greater customer satisfaction. The contact center is truly the front line in this battle.”
Updates to inContact’s Customer Interaction Cloud include new capabilities across key components of its unified cloud system:
OMNICHANNEL ROUTING – Connecting customers to the right agent across any channel
- inContact MAX - My Agent eXperience™ – This award-winning, streamlined agent experience now increases agent flexibility and ensures that Agents are always handling the highest priority contact. New features, including Email Parking, Contact Tagging and Panels, put the right information at the agent’s fingertips just when they need it, enabling more efficient contact handling, reduced handle time, and increased customer satisfaction. MAX also includes enhanced accessibility and ADA compliance.
- Personal Connection™ Outbound Solution – inContact expands its proactive channels to allow further control of contacting individual phone numbers in a record. Personal Connection™ now features Agentless SMS Campaigns enabling customers to provide updates to contacts via text/SMS messaging, such as bill payment reminders for businesses or weather alerts for schools.
- Integrated Salesforce® Experience – Power Salesforce® users are able to achieve most of their daily goals with inContact directly in the Salesforce interface. The inContact Admin for Salesforce gives supervisors direct, administrative access to agents and skills through the Salesforce Service® and Salesforce Sales® Clouds. Agents gain greater productivity through presence integration with Salesforce Omni-Channel® and the “Click to Call” functionality of inContact’s Dynamic Address book. These seamless integrations allow agents to connect instantly with enterprise users within a compatible Unified Communications interface.
WORKFORCE OPTIMIZATION – Unlocking the full potential of your team
inContact Workforce Optimization delivers the next generation of workforce optimization capabilities in the cloud to help companies drive greater efficiency and effectiveness with new features such as:
- New Hybrid Deployment Model – Customers with premise-based Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) can now leverage the cloud for Recording/Quality Monitoring, thereby supporting legacy systems while increasing scalability and flexibility via the cloud.
- inContact Workforce Management ─ New features and enterprise-proven functionality in the cloud with multiple algorithms to generate the most accurate forecasts and schedules in the industry with ease. Multi-skill and multi-site features improve overall utilization to achieve the same service level performance with the fewest number of agents.
VOICE AS A SERVICE – Optimized voice quality for contact centers
Reliable voice connectivity and quality is essential to providing outstanding customer experience. Yet average voice quality is lower today than in the mid-1990s. With our global Carrier-grade, voice-optimized network and the most flexibility and connectivity options from any contact center provider, only inContact can guarantee consistent voice quality across all customer interactions.
- Personalized Voice Quality Dashboard – Voice quality is being measured every day, for every call and customers can now track their personalized average daily voice quality (MOS) measurements.
- First and Only Voice Quality SLA – inContact is the only contact center solution provider to guarantee voice quality (MOS) and back it up with a money back guarantee.
OPEN CLOUD PLATFORM – Future proof global foundation
- Use of Leading Cloud Technologies to Support Rapid, Global Growth – Starting with the 16.1 release, select portions of the cloud infrastructure will leverage Amazon Web Service (AWS), establishing a foundation to accelerate the pace of innovation and providing customers with greater scalability, flexibility, and access to new technology.
- APIs and SDKs – inContact continues with its “API first” philosophy and remains dedicated to being an integration-friendly. Over 75 new and expanded APIs are included as part of the Customer Interaction Cloud release, increasing the market leading total to more than 250 APIs.
With the first release of 2016, inContact is advancing the features and flexibility in the cloud to meet the needs of enterprise contact centers, business process outsourcers (BPOs), and government entities. With a purpose-built solution and deep expertise, inContact empowers their customers to meet the broad, evolving business objectives of the modern contact center.
- Learn more about available inContact’s industry-leading cloud solutions
- Discover why Frost & Sullivan named inContact their 2015 Customer Value Leader
- For latest news and articles, follow @inContact on Twitter
inContact is the cloud contact center software leader, with the most complete, easiest and most reliable solution to help organizations achieve their customer experience goals. inContact continuously innovates in the cloud and is the only provider to offer a complete solution that includes the Customer Interaction Cloud, an expert service model and the broadest partner ecosystem. Recognized as a market leader by Gartner, IDC, Frost & Sullivan, Ovum and DMG, inContact supports over 6 billion interactions per year for enterprise, midmarket, government organizations and business process outsourcers (BPOs) who operate in multiple divisions, locations and global regions. To learn more, visit www.incontact.com.
Market Street Partners