Contact Center Call and
Screen Recording Software
Call recording to satisfy compliance and quality needs with ease.
NICE inContact CXone Recording Pro provides secure, full-featured contact center call and screen recording for audio and digital channels to satisfy contact center compliance and quality needs. Adhere to call recording compliance regulations with recorder capabilities to meet GDPR, PCI and HIPAA standards, including encryption, automated and on-demand masking, consent-based recording, extensive retention options, and Key Management. Store per business-specific needs with flexible lifecycle management, including AWS active and long-term storage options, ability to “bring your own” AWS storage, and ability to extract from CXone storage for external use. Contact center leaders can also easily search, retrieve, and monitor call recordings and digital transcripts via intuitive, unified search interface.
Recording Software Features
- Deliver all call recording regulatory requirements with ease
- Ensure security in storage and transport
- Store and retain call recordings and digital transcripts with flexibility
- Give customers peace of mind by capturing consent
- Find interactions in a flash and expedite call recorder setup time
- Identify end-to-end process improvement opportunities
- Track and manage call recording usage
- Eliminate data synchronization issues
- Record what you need, not what you don’t
- Achieve a global footprint
- Collaborate with ease with easy sharing and tagging of call recordings
- Document the full customer interaction with recording APIs
- Retain and analyze every customer interaction
"Renters insurance is a complicated, highly regulated industry, so recording calls is important in order to be compliant. Every state has its own rules and regulations for insurance—some require that we save call recordings for up to seven years. CXone helps us be compliant with with each of those requirements."
Head of Operations
Millennial Specialty Insurance
Your agents are your greatest asset when it comes to customer satisfaction. Create an optimal environment for your team and the value spills over to your customer experience.
CXone Workforce Optimization (WFO), gives you a simple, yet powerful set of tools to drive efficiency in your contact center, regardless of size. From call recorder to workforce management and quality management, NICE inContact offers a full portfolio of WFO products that will transform your contact center performance from good to great.