Contact center integrations
with Jive by LogMeIn
CXone UCaas Integrations
Seamless collaboration between contact center agents and experts in the organization
NICE inContact CXone UCaaS Integrations are pre-built adapters connecting the contact center to LogMeIn UC tools such as Jive, facilitating expert access through video and collaboration bringing together the two platforms in a unified agent interface.
Drive cross-functional productivity, agent satisfaction and improved KPIs such as First Call Resolution and Average Hold time through instant engagement using both tools in a single agent interface.
Intelligent contact routing ensures agents collaborating internally through UC show unavailable for contact handling, resulting in reduced average hold time and improved CSAT.
- Boost FCR by connecting with experts immediately, eliminating delays, escalations and follow-up interactions.
- Improve CSAT by seamlessly connecting customers to the experts who can resolve their complex questions in less time.
- Reduce dropped calls and abandon rates using high-quality, carrier-grade voice services, delivered over a secure connection with Microsoft’s Direct Routing component.
- Resolve complex issues faster by quickly finding and connecting with available subject-matter experts, no matter where they are in your organization.
- Click to connect with SMEs using the CXone directory that automatically synchronizes Teams contacts and their presence status.
- Use Teams as an agent softphone, eliminating the need for separate communication devices and time lost switching between them.
- Maintain service levels during unanticipated traffic spikes by using informal agents outside of your contact center to handle overflow calls.
- Simplify budgeting with predicable monthly costs that help you develop more accurate plans.
- Reduce deployment time and cost with a pre-built integration that eliminates customized development and scales easily as your business needs evolve.