CXone UCaaS Integrations
Part of NICE inContact CXoneGet Quote
Enable seamless collaboration between contact center agents and experts in their organization
CXone UCaaS integration enables seamless collaboration between your contact center agents and experts anywhere in your organization. Easy-to-deploy, pre-built integrations provide a single solution for formal and informal contact center agents.
contact resolution (FCR)
Industry-leading UCaaS Integration software
Reduce agent distractions
Provide a unified agent interface and ensure that availability of your agents is consistent and consolidated across UCaaS and your contact center
- Let agents focus on a single interface
- Integrate directly into My Agent eXperience - MAX
- Automatically synchronize presence information
Simplify implementation & maintenance
Using a pre-built solution, reduces costs associated with creating and maintaining a custom integration and speeds up deployment time.
- Pre-built integrations that are ready to deploy
- Scale seamlessly as requirements change
- Eliminate custom integration costs
Support informal agents
Integration with unified communication tools enables informal agents to handle customer contacts in a structured, fully integrated manner, anywhere on any device.
- Route calls to informal agents on any device
- Expand options when agents are unavailable
- Track and report on contacts routed to employees outside the contact center
Empower agents to collaborate with experts
Access expertise anywhere in your organization, in real time, to resolve increasingly complex customer interactions.
- Access to presence information from a UC tool
- Seamlessly integrate into agent interface
- Enable agents to reach out to subject matter experts
What is Call Center Software?
Call Center Software is a suite of tools that enable organizations to handle customer issues from any channel, improve the performance of their agents, analyze data, and achieve their customer experience goals. Most modern software platforms include automatic call distribution, interactive voice response, workforce management and optimization, a dialer for outbound communications, integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, multichannel queues to handle different kinds of customer communications, and reporting.