This year ICUC is in October, however it’s never too early to start preparing for one of our favorite events at our annual user conference – the Coder Royale contest!
Each year we award a cash prize and trophy to the developer with the best solution. We are always amazed at the creativity and out-of-the-box thinking we see from our developer partners, showcasing their talents and demonstrating the extensibility of the inContact platform.
The goal this year is to create an app that’s integrated with inContact and makes life easier for agents or contact center management. That’s it – the sky’s the limit.
- Partners need to be signed up in the inCloud Developer Program
- The application must be integrated with the inContact platform
- Remember your audience (Contact Center Executives, Managers, and Supervisors)
- Partners create a 1-2 minute video showcasing their app integrated with the inContact platform:
- .mov file format preferred, mp4 acceptable
- Maximum file size of 200 MB
- Video dimensions 720x404 or 1280x720
- Submit to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All videos will be made public & promoted to inContact customers.
- inContact customers will view videos online and vote for their favorite application – the partner with the most votes wins!
- All video submissions must be turned in by 11:59pm Mountain time, September 7th.
Want to enter the contest, but not an inCloud Partner yet?
Joining the inCloud Developer Program is free and easy – simply email us at: email@example.com.
Need ideas or have a question?
If you need some ideas about what customers are looking for or have a question, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year we’ve been able to secure a special “inCloud Partner” ICUC registration price of only $379. Coder Royale entrants will be given time in the solutions lounge to talk to customers about their solution, and the winning entrant will be given time on the big stage to show off their company / solution. Registration will be available soon at www.incontact.com/events calendar.
Want even more exposure for your company / solution?
Sponsor ICUC 2012, inContact’s annual user conference. With a projected 400 attendees, ICUC is a great place to meet new prospects and make key business connections. For more information contact Ken Woodbury at email@example.com or (801) 320-3354.